Did you ever imagine your dream home as a kid? This house might have included such fanciful, creative creations as a pool filled with bouncy balls, a secret hideout, five-story bunk beds, and an indoor racetrack. Embrace the enthusiasm of your youth as you start designing your new home. Since you’re building it from the ground up, feel free to go crazy and include all of your dream home room ideas. From home movie theaters to outdoor kitchens, we have a bunch of great suggestions for you. Feel free to twist them around or put your own personal spin on them (no one’s stopping you from filling your pool with bouncy balls!). Scroll down to check out our dream home room ideas.
Dream Home Room Ideas
1. Home Movie Theater. Let’s start off with a classic: the home movie theater. Cozying up on your couch to watch a movie might be nice, but imagine how awesome it would be to watch movies with your own projector, a giant screen, and comfy armchairs that recline. You could hang your favorite movie posters on the wall and set up a little mini bar and microwave for cold drinks and popcorn!
2. The Ultimate Playroom. Give your children the playspace they dream about! Here are some possibilities for you to consider: chalk board paint, a tent, mats for tumbling, a pretend kitchen, a mini library with bean bag chairs, etc. If you’re struggling for direction, ask your children for suggestions!
3. A Secret Room. Who doesn’t want a secret room? Whether it’s hidden behind a bookshelf or a tapestry, a hideout might be the perfect place for you to seal yourself off from the world and feel (for once) perfectly alone. It would be a great place to hide a safe with your valuables. Plus, you’ll feel like a spy every time you enter and exit!
4. Backyard Cabin (or Office, Workshop, etc). Any artists out there? Whether you’re a writer, a sculptor, or a musician, you know how beneficial privacy is to the creation of great work. Consider building a small workspace in your backyard, where you can escape from your home, clear your head, and get to work.
5. Outdoor Kitchen. Love spending time outdoors? Amp up your backyard by creating an outdoor kitchen. It could feature a pizza oven, a fire pit, a built-in barbecue pit, an outdoor TV, and more. This would be perfect for warm summer nights and breezy autumn evenings in the company of friends or family.
6. A Sports Bar. Who needs to go to the bar when you’ve got your own sports bar at home? Give it a huge TV (or maybe multiple TVs for multi-game days?), a bar with beers on tap, a wall of liquors, a pool table, dart boards, and comfy seating. And of course, invite all of your friends over to enjoy it on game day.
7. A Library Like the Beast’s. You know what I’m talking about: when the Beast shows Belle his enormous, glorious library and avid readers nearly fainted. Just imagine how amazing it would be to have a grand library of your own! You could install a rolling ladder and include comfy chairs so that you and your family could curl up with your favorite books.
I hope these dream home room ideas have sparked your creativity. If you’re building a home and you live in Springfield, Missouri, give The Bailey Company a call at 417-887-6177 or request a free quote. We would love to help you build these dream home room ideas!
With great pleasure we will be able to establish to you iphone monitoring software if your neighbor. I will assume that he is a hamster. If he not against. It is also possible to establish cell phone tracking software so he wouldn’t learn about it.